This online course provides delegates with a concise and fundamental overview and critical enterprise architecture concepts. This is done by means of case studies, focusing on core concepts and ideas behind architecture, using enterprise architecture frameworks and linking this knowledge back to notational styles and finally the application of these styles. This is a fundamental course that equips participants with general understanding of enterprise architecture and how it may be applied.
Course Components :
- The presenters of the course will make use of years of practical experience in education to teach Enterprise Architecture – this will simplify the process of training candidates in
EA concepts which has the tendency to appear overwhelming when one is first introduced to it.
- The presenters of the course are researchers interested in Enterprise Architecture. This provides candidates with insight associated with EA and how it relates to people, systems
and technology within a modern organization.
The presenters of the course have experience in IT, Computing, Business Analysis, System Analysis and Design, and will be able to link Enterprise Architecture concepts to general business knowledge, IT, computing and Information Systems to illuminate the role and function of Enterprise Architecture in the modern organisation.
After the completion of this certification course, delegates will:
- understand the core concepts applied in Enterprise Architecture;
- understand organizational problems that can be resolved though the appropriate application of Enterprise Architecture;
- understand the concepts of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks and distinguish between the different Frameworks; and
- understand modelling and notational styles used in Enterprise Architecture.
Theme 1: Introduction to Enterprise Architecture Concepts
Theme 2: EA Concepts and Frameworks
Theme 3: Introduction to the Zachman Framework
Theme 4: Enterprise Architecture Frameworks
Theme 5: Enterprise Architecture Documentation and Modelling
Information and Communication Technology
Who Should Attend:
Individuals who work in the following areas will benefit from participating in this course:
Business and Systems Analysis
System Developers and Programmers
System Implementers and Planners
Anyone who is considering establishing an Enterprise Architecture Capacity within their organization